Continuing Education in Online Marketing
Among work, family, and attempting to live there isn't much time for reading but continued self-education is critical. Here are some of our current and past favorites.
- Inducing Compulsive Behavior in Online Interactions by Ted Greenwald for MIT Technology Review, an article about Nir Eyal.
- A Chief Marketing Technologist's Blog by Scott Brinker
- Brand Hijack: Marketing Without Marketing by Alex Wipperfurth
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Buying Less for Less: How to avoid the Marketing Procurement dilemma by Gerry Preece
- 7 Keys To Creating A Killer Brand